Robert & Shauna Valentine Family

Robert Young Valentine and Shauna Burgon Valentine met at BYU, fell in love and were married in 1967. They have lived in Provo, Utah; Durham and Laurinburg, North Carolina; and, for nearly three decades in Lincoln, Nebraska. Bob and Shauna moved back to Utah in 2004 into a new home in Highland. They have five grown children, Christopher, Lisa, Gina, James and Amanda and a lot of grandchildren. Enjoy news and photos of our growing family. Send comments, too. Stay in touch!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Valentine Grandkids and Kids Rock Halloween Night!

James took a break from the Maroon5 tour to attend a Hollywood Halloween party as "Mystery," a magician and self-described "pick up artist." The blue-haired bomb is James' friend Bitsie.
The best part? I took it from my sister's bag!
Ohmygosh! We have to wait another year?
Mom? What are the symptoms of sugar overload?
This is so cheesy! I don't want anyone to recognize me.
Hey! Stop calling me cute!
I will play this silly game for candy!
Just wait until I am a teenager with a driver's license!
Some kids never grow up!
Above all, elegance.
Hey, is Batman supposed to smile?
What can I say? Meow!
Grandma Shauna sewed the Ice Queen's cape and the sparkling witch's costume, too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some beautiful grandkids. They are just precious!

November 2, 2007 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home