Robert & Shauna Valentine Family

Robert Young Valentine and Shauna Burgon Valentine met at BYU, fell in love and were married in 1967. They have lived in Provo, Utah; Durham and Laurinburg, North Carolina; and, for nearly three decades in Lincoln, Nebraska. Bob and Shauna moved back to Utah in 2004 into a new home in Highland. They have five grown children, Christopher, Lisa, Gina, James and Amanda and a lot of grandchildren. Enjoy news and photos of our growing family. Send comments, too. Stay in touch!

Friday, November 7, 2008

We voted last Tuesday!


Here are some of the people who voted last Tuesday. This picture was taken a little before 7 a.m. at Lone Peak High School, just before the voting began. Most of these voters had to go to JOBS after voting. Most of these folks pay a lot of taxes!

1 Comments:

Blogger moms4mitt said...

Hello there,

I was searching for a pic of the Rome, Italy temple and stumbled upon your blog!

One - this is a really neat view of your sweet family.

Two - We have a couple of tings in common - I think. You mentioned Durham, NC and I live in Pittsboro (but hail from Bennion, UT) and Marilee Webb!!! Oh. My. Goodness. Of the many good folks who have contributed to my life, Ms Webb is one of them. Truly an inspirational woman - and does she not look fabulous!! HOW can I contact her?

That's it - I really appreciate your blog - what a fun view of your life.

Heath er J
btw - my own site is www.moms4mitt.com

November 23, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home