Robert & Shauna Valentine Family

Robert Young Valentine and Shauna Burgon Valentine met at BYU, fell in love and were married in 1967. They have lived in Provo, Utah; Durham and Laurinburg, North Carolina; and, for nearly three decades in Lincoln, Nebraska. Bob and Shauna moved back to Utah in 2004 into a new home in Highland. They have five grown children, Christopher, Lisa, Gina, James and Amanda and a lot of grandchildren. Enjoy news and photos of our growing family. Send comments, too. Stay in touch!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

OUT WITH THE OLD; IN WITH THE NEW!

I am saying good bye to my wonderful Chevy Impala, bought at Husker Auto in Lincoln in July 2003. Still runs great but it has 202,000 miles and gets 29 mpg. But, my new Elantra has all of the nifty electronic stuff, including a rear camera to keep me (I hope) from backing into stuff. PS: Heated seats for old bones and 40 mpg on the highway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home