Robert & Shauna Valentine Family

Robert Young Valentine and Shauna Burgon Valentine met at BYU, fell in love and were married in 1967. They have lived in Provo, Utah; Durham and Laurinburg, North Carolina; and, for nearly three decades in Lincoln, Nebraska. Bob and Shauna moved back to Utah in 2004 into a new home in Highland. They have five grown children, Christopher, Lisa, Gina, James and Amanda and a lot of grandchildren. Enjoy news and photos of our growing family. Send comments, too. Stay in touch!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Valentine Home in Highland 2008






Valentine children Christopher, Lisa and Gina and their families celebrated Thanksgiving with in-laws this year, later came over for turkey sandwiches in Highland. Robert, Shauna, Amy (Robert's mom), Cristy (Robert's sister) and son James (arriving from South American Maroon5 tour) ate a delicious Thanksgiving lunch, which was very quiet this year without the grandchildren. It was wonderful to have James home for a couple of days after a long concert tour of Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia and Panama. In a few days Maroon5 will perform in Dubai and then head to South Africa for three concerts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late Thanksgiving!
Although I'm so late that'd be better if I were wishing you Merry Christmas!
hahaha
Oh I had so much to be thankful for this year...
I hope 2009 be at least as good as 2008, if not better. I hope the same for you and your family, the best, as usual.


Talking about family,I met James on november 9th!
He was the sweetest guy ever!
Now I can tell FOR SURE you have raised a wonderful, talented, polite, nice, funny (among many other good adjectives) boy. I won't even start on how amazing his guitar playing was live cause I could go on and on for hours...

Well, have a nice weekend!

December 4, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,,,My name is Catalina from Colombia,,i was in the M5´ show,,just in front of James,,and let me tell you He´s so cute,,,and a great musician,,,you must be proud of him!!!,,I just want you to know that at the end of the show he just threw hos towel out,,and i took it,,,hehe!!and in youtube, maroon5 board messege and facebook people know me as "the Towel Girl" heheh so funny...Thank for reading this,,,and say hello to your awesome son,,,from the towel girl and obviously from Colombia,,,we all hope them come back so soonn,,,thanks for everything..bye...

December 8, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home